Welcome to Hillcrest Blueberry Farm Store
Hours: Mon. - Sat., 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. & Sun. 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Our air conditioned farm store is now open for 2016 season. We accept Cash, Checks, and Credit/Debit cards. Shipping is not available due to the high cost of shipping fresh or frozen foods.
Map and Directions
- Take I-49 toward Alexandria
- Take exit 186 for LA-175 toward Kingston (0.4 mi)
- Turn right at LA-175 (2.2 mi)
- Turn right at LA-5 (6.2 mi)
- Turn left at Ferguson Rd. (1.0 mi)
- Hillcrest Blueberry Farm on right.
Nothing refreshes on a hot day quite like blueberry lemonade - except maybe soft serve yogurt topped with blueberries! We offer both along with take home desserts for your enjoyment.
- Blueberry Lemonade: 12 oz. cup - $2 or 20 oz. cup - $3
- Soft Serve Low Fat Yogurt: tahtian vanilla, triple chocolate and swirl plus toppings - $.48 per ounce
- Blueberry muffins and blueberry crunch pies
U-Pick Fresh Berries
- Available seasonally during farm store hours.
- No Pets Please!
- Wear closed toe shoes, loose cool clothing and a hat.
- Apply sunscreen before entering fields.
- Young children do not last long in the fields. Please bring appropriate strollers, umbrellas for shade, etc.
- We provide polylined one gallon buckets for your convenience.
- Blueberries - $2.00/lb (approx) $11.50/gal
- Blackberries - $2.80/lb (approx) $14/gal
- Children under 12 have their own 1.5 lb. plastic bucket with lid to take home. Bring bucket back on return trips for a $1 discount on refill.
- Children's Bucket - $5 prepaid
We Pick Fresh Berries
- 5 lb. box - $18
- Flat of 12 pints (9 lbs.) - $34
- Half flat of 6 pints (4.5 lbs.) - $20
- Flat (12 half pints / 4.5 lbs.) - $24
- Half flat (6 half pints) - $14
- One Gallon Bag (approx. 5.75 lbs.) - $16
- Frozen Blueberries (30 lb. case) - $50
- Grade B Blueberries are suitable for cooking down or juicing. (30 lb. case) - $28
Bringing Back Peaches!
Fresh Freestone Peaches!
- 5 lb half peck - $12
- 10 lb full peck - $20
Gourmet Canned Goods
We offer a variety of gourmet goods which include a variety of jams, jellies, preserves, honey butter, and local honey.
Blueberry Cookbooks - $7